- This no prep ‘Baseball Cap About Me’ art and writing resource, is a creative first week back to school getting to know you activity for both boys and girls. It’s a really unique and playful way for teachers and students to learn more about each other.
- Invite students to respond to prompts and questions in a personal and imaginative way, using doodles, words and illustrations to create colorful baseball caps reflecting their individuality – different is OK!
- A selection of baseball cap templates to choose from with clear visual instructions
- Photographed colored examples and a poster to display
- Badge templates to add to your caps.
- Written prompts suitable for back to school
Materials, equipment needed
- Marker pens, colored pencils
- Scissors, pegs or string if you wish to cut out and display as a garland
- Use heavyweight paper/ card stock for a better result
- Use a black ball point pen and colored markers to create a modern, illustrative style to appeal to slightly older children, grade 5+
- The finished baseball caps make a fabulous display, on the bulletin board or pegged up on a line as a garland.
- Also great for personalising lockers and journal covers.
All original artwork ©The ImaginationBox/Diane Pagan