- Create a back to school buzz in the classroom with this eye catching ‘Bee About Me’ doodle art and decor activity!
- This is an ideal creative first week back to school getting to know you ice breaker for both boys and girls. It’s a really unique way for teachers and students to learn more about each other.
- Invite students to respond to the prompts and questions in a personal and imaginative way, using doodles, words and illustrations to create beautiful bees, reflecting their uniqueness.
- A Bee About Me Design Activity: With a variety of template options to choose from, prompts include: Self portrait, name, age, grade, favorite color, subject, book, sport, film, singer…
- Posters and Garlands: The packet includes posters and honeycomb garlands to make the classroom colorful and inspiring.
- Early Finisher Activities: Doodle pages, Collaborative honeycomb wall art activity
- Photographs of Finished Examples: Photographs of completed examples are included in the packet, use a black ball point pen and colored markers to create a modern, illustrative style to appeal to slightly older children, grade 5+
- The Bee templates are designed to fit US Letter and A4 paper size for printing.
- The finished Bees make a fabulous display, on the bulletin board or pegged up on a line as a garland.
All original artwork ©The ImaginationBox/Diane Pagan