- Get to know your students during the first week back with this imaginative ‘Shoe About You’ art and writing resource.
- This is an ideal creative ‘getting to know you’ ice breaker for both boys and girls. It’s a really unique way for teachers and students to learn more about each other.
- Invite students to respond to the prompts and questions in a personal and imaginative way, using doodles, words and illustrations to create fabulous shoes, reflecting their uniqueness.
- Choose from a selection of shoe / sneaker / high top templates to create unique artworks.
- Students can express their individuality here – for example, their love of art, music, nature, sport
- Early Finisher Activities include shoe lace doodle pages, shoe lace bookmarks
- Students can decorate a selection of posters and garlands to make the classroom colorful and inspiring.
- Photographs of completed examples are included in the packet, using a black pen and colored markers to create a modern, illustrative style to appeal to slightly older children, grade 5+
- Sole templates with written prompts are included to encourage self exploration – name, age, grade, favorite color, subject, book, sport, movie….
- All About Me Questionnaire, answer questions – on shoe laces!
- The shoe templates are designed to fit US Letter and A4 paper size for printing.
- UK/Can/Aus spellings of colour, favourite are included on templates.
- The finished shoes make a fabulous display, on the bulletin board or pegged up on a line as a garland.
All original artwork ©The ImaginationBox/Diane Pagan