- Bring art, color, fun and inspiration into your classroom and create a positive motivational learning environment!
- This imaginative Back to School Art Activities and Classroom Decor Bundle features 4 of my popular first week back, ‘All About Me’ creative resources, and 2 useful freebies.
- Save 30% of the price of the individual resources by purchasing this 123 page bundle.
- Teachers can get to know more about their new students in an imaginative way and the class can learn more about themselves and their peers.
- These resources are ideal for use as icebreaker activities or as art specific lessons at both the beginning and end of year.
- All About Me Art Phone
- A Box About Me
- A Ball About Me
- Growth Mindset Coloring Pages and Posters
- Freebie : 50 Get To Know You Questions
- Freebie: Fall/Autumn Pop Art Coloring Pages
- Resources are ready to print and go, and require only basic art materials such as good quality paper, marker pens, tape, glue, string, scissors, colored pencils
- Print on US letter or A4.
- Both US spellings ‘color’, ‘favorite’ etc and UK/ Australia/ Canada spellings with ‘colour’ and ‘favourite’ are included in the packet.
- Clear instructions and finished examples are included
- These activities aim to encourage visual expression, and also include written elements.
- Task cards and questionnaires are designed to help students set goals, explore their strengths, and areas where support may be needed in pairs or groups.
All original artwork ©The ImaginationBox/Diane Pagan