- Celebrate Earth Day with creativity and color, with this globe doodle art and poster resource.
- This globe art activity has been designed in sections so that students can experiment with using shades of greens for landmass and shades of blue for the ocean.
- They can then doodle over the finished artwork with words and symbols to create imaginative, original and modern artworks, whilst reflecting on the importance of caring for our planet.
- A digitally colored poster to print out and decorate the classroom
- A poster template for students to color and decorate in their own way
- A globe template with painted examples for reference.
- A fact sheet with ten facts about Earth Day
- A color expriment sheet and example
- Bookmark making activity
- Doodle sheets for early finishers
Happy Earth Day!
All original artwork ©The ImaginationBox / Diane Pagan