- This eye catching Easter art and decor resource encourages students to explore color, shape and pattern in an abstract and experimental way.
- These finished art activities will create a stimulating and inspiring Easter themed display in your classroom.
- Templates include bunnies, chicks, hens and eggs and are suitable for multi levels of creative ability.
- Some templates are inspired by Andy Warhol, Paul Klee and European folk art which can provide a starting point for discussion.
- 9 posters / digitally colored examples to print out and decorate the classroom
- 18 Easter themed templates to decorate.
- Ten Easter card templates to decorate and make to take home
- Two ‘Happy Easter’ printable garlands, one ready to hang, one for students to decorate themselves
- A selection of photographed examples to show to students for generating ideas
Key materials needed
- Heavy weight paper or card stock for printing templates
- Marker pens / pencils / oil pastels / crayons / water color paints and brushes
- String / tape / pegs for the garlands
All original artwork ©The ImaginationBox / Diane Pagan