- Experiment with these imaginative and fun spooky art activities to celebrate Halloween. Spark creativity and decorate your classroom with eye catching artworks for students to be proud of !
- These activities are carefully designed to engage students of all creative abilities, Grades 4-7.
- Save 30% with this 130 page bundle offer.
- Spooky Eyeballs Potions – exciting art and short story writing
- Halloween Art Box – art, construction and fun games
- Halloween Coloring Pages – explore abstract pattern and color
- A Spooky Soccer Ball – mini sketches and writing prompts
- Resources are ready to print and go, and require only basic art materials such as good quality paper, colored marker pens, tape, glue, string, scissors, colored pencils, watercolor paints]
- Clear instructions and detailed hand drawn finished examples are included
- These activities aim to explore design, encourage visual expression, and also include written elements.
All original artwork ©The ImaginationBox/Diane Pagan