- Make this adorable gift box for Mother’s Day.
- It’s an easy to use creative, fun Mother’s Day art and craft activity for students to take home for mom to treasure.
- This imaginative ‘Keepsake Box’ can be personalised by each student on the outside and filled with special surprises inside.
- Suitable for 7-12 year olds, this resource enables students to explore design, color, pattern, shape, careful cutting, construction, doodling, writing, word search, card making and weaving with yarn.
- Instructions for use
- Photographs of the finished box and its contents
- Box templates – one with shapes ready to color and one blank for students to create their own
- Colored example of the finished box
- Templates for mini cards and envelopes to go inside
- Template for fold out mini message to go inside
- Hearts and stars template with gift tags for yarn wrapping activity
- Daisy greetings card template
- Daisy doodle page
- Tulip greetings card template
- Tulip doodle page
- Mother’s Day Word search activity – create your own special message
- This activity is designed to be printed on both US letter and A4 sized paper
- Gift message and word search activities contain both US and UK/Australia spellings
- The finished box measures 2.5 x 2.5 x 2.5 inches, so younger students may need some assistance with construction. The template can be enlarged if you have access to a larger printer.
Enjoy Mother’s Day!
All original artwork ©The ImaginationBox/Diane Pagan