- Bring color, pattern, and imagination into your classroom with this collaborative ‘Delicious Donuts’ Pop Art activity, suitable for everyone to take part.
- Decorate a series of circles with oil pastels and marker pens to create your own unique donut designs
- Cut out your artworks
- Glue them onto colored squares of paper to contribute to a large classroom collective Pop Art inspired display
- Colored examples and photographs for inspiration
- Outline templates offering different size and layout options
- A garland and bookmarks to make
- Titles for the bulletin board
- Print on good quality heavyweight paper for best results, US letter or A4 size.
- Colored marker pens, oil pastels, colored pencils
- Safety Scissors, glue
- Squares of colored paper/card stock for the Pop Art display
- Ribbon, pegs for the garland
All original artwork ©The ImaginationBox/Diane Pagan