- Create eye-catching ‘Tree of Hearts’ Valentine’s Day cards and posters with this easy to use, print and go resource.
- Students can make cards to share, decorate their classroom with colorful garlands and early finishers can doodle and make bookmanks.
- Tree of Hearts card and poster templates to decorate, choose from 2 options, according to age and ability
- Colored card printable, ready to fold and send
- Colored poster printable, ready to display
- Colored garland to cut out and hang
- Hearts to cut out for the bulletin board
- Doodling and bookmark activities for early finishers
- Colored heart craft paper for collage, journal covers and general creative exploration!
Materials, equipment needed
- Choose from marker pens, colored pencils, oil pastels, water color paints
- Pegs or string for garlands
- Use heavyweight paper/ card stock to make robust cards
- Envelopes for cards are optional, cards are US letter size, folded in half
All original artwork ©The ImaginationBox/Diane Pagan