- Create an impactful ‘Save our Sea Turtles’ display for Earth Day with this colorful and creative resource.
- Encourage students to explore and express their views on key global and environmental issues, whilst being imaginative and decorating their classroom.
- A collection of completed art examples – use these photographs as posters or inspiration for students
- A selection of sea turtle art templates – choose according to age and ability
- A mark making activity – explore line and pattern
- Abstract ocean waves – 3 templates to create an ocean background for your sea turtles display
- ‘Save The Turtles’ posters to decorate
- The life cycle of the sea turtle display page
- Interesting sea turtle facts and the threats they face
Materials, equipment needed
- Choose from, or combine marker pens, colored pencils, water color paints, oil pastels
- Scissors, glue
- Pegs or string if you would like to display the turtles as a garland
- Use heavyweight paper or card stock for best results
Happy Earth Day!
All original artwork ©The ImaginationBox / Diane Pagan