- Celebrate Presidents’ Day by creating an explosion of dazzling fireworks over the White House, experimenting with collage techniques and oil pastels.
- This art activity invites students to decorate the White House building and create a series of imaginative backdrops including flags, firework displays, sunsets and starbursts.
- Templates of the White House to decorate and add detail
- Background templates, including starbursts, American flag
- Colored photographs and finished examples to inspire students
- Presidents Day posters, full color and outline versions to decorate
- Happy Presidents Day garland to make
- Flag Bookmarks to cut out and use
- Marker pens, colored pencils, oil pastels, paints
- Magazines, tissue paper, colored paper for the collage activity
- Glue stick
- String or ribbon for the garland
- Print templates onto card stock for best results
All original artwork ©The ImaginationBox/Diane Pagan