- Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day creatively with this no prep modern, abstract shamrock themed doodle and painting resource.
- These imaginative activities encourage students to explore shape, pattern making and color through card making, doodling, painting and making classroom decorations.
- Shamrock doodle template activities and cards to make – choose according to age and ability. Have fun exploring mark making and working in monochrome .
- Shamrock T shirt art activity – design your own St. Patrick’s Day T shirt
- Hidden Shamrock’ painting activity – a challenging abstract activity using water color paint, oil pastels and marker pens
- Photographs of finished examples are included as examples and inspiration
- Garlands to make and decorate the classroom
- Posters for the bulletin board
- A selection of words to describe the patterns and shapes we can create
Materials, equipment needed
- Marker pens, colored pencils, oil pastels, watercolor paints
- Scissors, Ruler
- Pegs or string for the garlands
- Use heavyweight paper or card stock for best results
- Canada, Australia, UK spellings of ‘favourite’ are included.
All original artwork ©The ImaginationBox/Diane Pagan